Get a quick quote
The Student Guide® is the ultimate survival guide for students during their time at university
- FRESHERS – How to survive the first year with tips on everything from fancy dress to drinking games.
- ENTERTAINMENT – The best student music, film and TV, with interviews from the top stars.
- STUDENT STYLE – Students need to look good, so we have the best in student fashion, beauty and grooming.
- LIFE AT UNI – Everything a student needs to know about education, finance, careers, accommodation, sex, dating, food and drink.
- CHARGED – All the latest technology, games, websites and apps students will need at university, including the latest headphones, laptops, tablets, cameras and gadgets.
- TRAVEL – We profile ten cities in the UK, and ten countries worldwide that students can visit for culture, partying and relaxing.
Lupita Ayala |
Deputy Director |
Mexico Tourism Board
The Gap Year Travel Guide is the perfect way of communication with the 18-25 market in the UK. Our advert within the Guide has drastically increased tourism to Mexico.
Blagoy Klimov PhD |
Head of International Affairs and Projects Office |
Varna Free University - Bulgaria
Out of all our international contacts, BA definitely sets the standard for great communication skills, friendliness, personal touch (which is quite hard to keep in the corporate world) and young spirit. Keep up the good work! Happy to have you as partners.
Tim Roberts |
Marketing Manager - Growth Products |
Direct Line Group
We worked with BA Media on some targeted advertising via their UK Graduate guide for our Backpacker Insurance policy and then later via their UK Student Guide to promote our Travel Insurance and the perils of not having adequate Travel Insurance. We found BA Media a pleasure to work with; they kept us up to date with deadlines and were extremely efficient. I would recommend anyone who deals with people in their markets to use them for their advertising.
Joerg Stampler |
Senior Product Manager |
It is a pleasure working with The Student Guide, a very proactive and flexible company who understands the values and target audience of a brand quickly
Dasha Matyskina |
Adobe / Torpedo Group
The British American Group have helped us get the latest Adobe campaigns in front of the student market on numerous occasions through solus email campaigns.They are quick and easy to work with and offer flexible targeting options and strong rates in the industry. We look forward to our future endeavours with the team.